Who We Are

Based in Victoria BC, we are a mixed group of dice-rolling gamers. As a group we try to encourage all types of interactive games and hobbies as an expressive way to enjoy ourselves.

We do it for the fun of it.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

War of the Platypus SE

Contest at Ninja Den was a rampant success. I like the ninja, and I liked to play in his den :)


Floorhammer: tape out ALL THE SPACE YOU GOT and we'll come and play.


We had a magnificent irregular shape to play on. Very interesting compared with square or rectangle games, it really felt like we had different theatres of combat going on...


From across the expanse, Chaos glowers at the Pathfinders...

Andrew kicking my ass. Dude, I know I swear a lot and stuff, but I love you and I really loved playing with you. All honourable challengers know you can't hold back... those Nobz will be in my sights though... ;)


What a beautiful, fascinating pastime we have chosen.


Sorry you're blurry Nick, but this photo had WAY more character than the retake...

Andrew wins with three objectives, Ric runner-up with two. Nick broke even (the Chaos motor lot was well-defended!!) after a hard-bitten struggle over the platypus. Sammy and I came up empty, consoled by the fact that we didn't make it a bit easy. ;)

Good game!!!!!!!!! :)))))
Love, Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment