Who We Are

Based in Victoria BC, we are a mixed group of dice-rolling gamers. As a group we try to encourage all types of interactive games and hobbies as an expressive way to enjoy ourselves.

We do it for the fun of it.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Daily Lope 03

Greetings from the Hole.

The War of the Peacock went well, that was quite the enjoyable game, thanks to everyone who took part (especially the spectators and Peacock's Billiards). I doubt that the war for the Phasian Cloud is over....

Across the pond, the Sheffield Irregulars have put up this month's painting challenge; RUBBLE! I have to admit, I was a bit confused when I first read it, but then all kinds of hobby ideas came to mind. Whatever you come up with, don't start painting it until the 3rd!

I am tossing around the idea of a paint competition. Build and paint a ten point battlegroup for Warmachine or Hordes by April 2nd. The best voted battlegroup will get a prize. The prize? How does a heavy warjack or warbeast sound, painted by myself for your collection?

Your thoughts?
Ricalope.

No comments:

Post a Comment