Who We Are

Based in Victoria BC, we are a mixed group of dice-rolling gamers. As a group we try to encourage all types of interactive games and hobbies as an expressive way to enjoy ourselves.

We do it for the fun of it.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

About time.

I for one feel that this organisation is well overdue. Now since we have made our gaming group official, I want paraphernalia . T-shirts or Patches, coffe mugs, dice, and buisness type cards.... Now its obviosly way too late to try to get any of this together in time for Gottacon, so that all of us who are going can represent the group, but its defitly something that I want to have considered for future. In the meantime, I have fabric markers so anyone who still wants to represent Rabbit Hole Games at Gottacon can bring me a t-shirt or whatever and we will hand make the first set of paraphernalia. What ya think? Am I the only one who wants to proudly/loudly support our group at our local convention? I will also be pushing Ricalope to design buisness cards for us to hand out to any one who is interested. What would you like to see on these cards? Should it have each of our blog adresses on it or should it just be simple and sweet and just have the Rabbit Hole Games web adress on it?

3 comments:

  1. Will work on the cards asap...ish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I go to Gottacon Fridy night and Sunday I wouldn't mind wearing a shirt. Saturday I'll be in cosplay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We could also make Stickers and Magnets before Gottacon.

    ReplyDelete