Who We Are

Based in Victoria BC, we are a mixed group of dice-rolling gamers. As a group we try to encourage all types of interactive games and hobbies as an expressive way to enjoy ourselves.

We do it for the fun of it.

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Swimming Eagle Past & Present

Greetings, friends!  I've been working with some 1:35 military stuff lately, and the presence of body parts not necessarily contorted or covered with brand-name power armour has impelled me to make an updated representation of my battle character Swimming Eagle.


Difficult things like tails sculpted from Green Stuff can slump while waiting to dry.  I had to hang him upside-down in a tree for a couple days like Odin.

I feel like 1:35 has crept toward the large end in the last couple decades.  My old mini was based on a GW Catachan fighter or something which is, I believe, 20mm standard scale?  Excuse for a joke.


Might post a follow-up pic here of the paint job.
Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment