Who We Are

Based in Victoria BC, we are a mixed group of dice-rolling gamers. As a group we try to encourage all types of interactive games and hobbies as an expressive way to enjoy ourselves.

We do it for the fun of it.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Wear Something!!

This will be on a t-shirt.  You can get one and wear it.  You can do whatever you want with it really, it will be your t-shirt after all.  Although I recommend wearing it so the humans can gaze upon your affiliation.

How does one get a RHG shirt?  The answer is simple; send me a note by March 15th regarding sizes and funding.  I am ricalope1 and I reside  at g mail.

And if you're wondering, hoodies and patches are in the foreseeable future...

Until next round.

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool, I've been wanting to do t shirts for my blog for a while but I've been to lazy and poor to do anything about it. I may get back to you about getting one of these from you, it's a very neat emblem.

    ReplyDelete