Who We Are

Based in Victoria BC, we are a mixed group of dice-rolling gamers. As a group we try to encourage all types of interactive games and hobbies as an expressive way to enjoy ourselves.

We do it for the fun of it.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Adventuring Party - Female Duelist

Meet the latest addition to the Adventuring Party; the Duelist Chick. This is easily my favorite model for this group yet. As there is no overall color scheme, I just tried to make her look the way she did in my head, and I think I got pretty close.
The pose is awesome, and the sculpt was full of details like threading, buckles and the pre-req goggles. A lot of washes went into this one to make the colors soft and as smooth as I can get.
(I really need to glue some grass to these guys.)
Until next round.

1 comment:

  1. Like a Steampunk cowgirl! Set to tune of rhinestone cowboy.

    ReplyDelete