Who We Are

Based in Victoria BC, we are a mixed group of dice-rolling gamers. As a group we try to encourage all types of interactive games and hobbies as an expressive way to enjoy ourselves.

We do it for the fun of it.

Monday, October 24, 2011

swimming eagle

Finally! I think he's finished.



Ric's awesome stat sheet can be viewed here...

Thanks(/blame) Ricalope, for making me a wicked 200-point furball of ranting poetic justice!

"I've been an academic, I've been a sage, I've been a rock star. Nothing beats the direct action of applying withering flames to killers and degenerate monsters. I don't care if there's no audience - this is art.

"Life out here in the diaspora soup is like a drug. It's so ruthless and cacophonic that only humans with a shamanic tendency can survive here, let alone go on to be gregarious among its horrors and its unearthly beauties...

"But nothing here is courteous to the human brain. That's why I let go of being entirely human.

"This is deranged. This is 'not completely real'. This is strolling sexily down the ramp of a stolen Land Raider out into the blazing sun and flying dust with a rictus grin on your face and a huge and lethal gun in your hands, and expecting your opposite numbers are grinning too...

"I want to smoke a cigarette in the slag of Isstvan. I want to feel the scorching rays of a double sun, bouncing off my mirrorshades. I want to feel my cat-ears plastered to my head in a Zeta windstorm.

"I want to spread this incendiary truth as wide as my smile."

3 comments:

  1. I am keeping an eye out for a mini to base it on, but;

    IG/Eldar/=I= HQ
    Wargear: Coat (rune armour), Hat (psykic hood), Lopian Staff (force/witchblade), Coffee.
    Psyker, independent, stubborn, incoherent.

    more when I break out the green stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. -place Coffee counter anywhere outside opponent's deployment zone. At the beginning of each turn roll a dice; 1-2 can't find it, 3+ Coffee found.

    ReplyDelete